Job Description :
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Assure the accuracy of tax entries and comply with updated tax regulation icluding analyze monthly entries.
- Check and identify the unusual transaction.
- Setting schedule to achieve targeted tax recording, reconcile, reporting
- Achieve for the regular monthly and annual reconcile to support for regular and specific tax audit purposes, financial audit and custom audit.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
- Min 25 – 32 years old
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university with GPA min 3.00 (scale 4)
- Must have experience in the field minimum 2 years
- Knowing tax Issues /Regulation and ability to make tax report.
- Having working experience in Tax Consultant is most preferable
- Independently, effective time management, targe oriented
Kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org